Amberozia was established in Hong Kong in 2011 by two good friends, an Anglo-Pole and a Hong Kong-Chinese, who share a passion in amber.
We are very pleased with the milestones Amberozia has made in the past years, especially the following:
- In December 2012, the International Amber Association made Amberozia an official contact point and appointed Nancy Chui as the Association’s first overseas ambassador;
- We confirmed partnerships with various top amber designers, artists and companies from Poland;
- The Amberozia showroom in Central was opened in January 2013 and was visited by Mr Jaroslaw Walesa, Member of the European Parliament & son of former President of Poland Lech Walesa.
- Amberozia established its first retail preference in “Hong Kong Cruise Plaza” at Kai Tak Cruise Plaza.
- We have organized Baltic Amber Festival in three consecutive years.
We look forward to taking Amberozia to another level.